People watch YouTube a whole lot and I don’t. I wonder why that is. They also know about things like Charlie Sheen and why Justin Bieber is famous. Well while they’re knowing all of that, I’m knowing that I can’t stop reading The Hairpin, and that I always look forward to going home after work everyday to do almost nothing (after the gym). Busy weeks are horrible but I can’t tear myself away from opportunity and the notion that my life will be enriched by that happy hour or that concert. It usually is though, so I only complain up until I’m actually there. Then I’m glad. Tonight I made a pot of vegetable soup then sat down on my floor to watch TV. Since the bunny ears only give me channels 2 through 13, I stopped on channel 4 and watched The Biggest Loser. It was so good I almost cried but stopped when I realized that Ritz crackers probably taste foul when sogged up by human tears.
- AFI, Glitch Mob, Outkast and especially The Knife. #Coachella2014 #weekend2 #day1 19 hours ago
- Ordering a "croissandwich" is the whitest thing I've done in a long time. 2 days ago
- Does #wcw mean Water Closet Wednesday? Because guuuuuurl your face looks like a European toilet. #killedit 3 days ago
- A big black & white cookie in the sky. #lunareclipse 5 days ago
- To celebrate the @Mad_Men premiere I'm cooking a steak dinner with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. 6 days ago