People watch YouTube a whole lot and I don’t. I wonder why that is. They also know about things like Charlie Sheen and why Justin Bieber is famous. Well while they’re knowing all of that, I’m knowing that I can’t stop reading The Hairpin, and that I always look forward to going home after work everyday to do almost nothing (after the gym). Busy weeks are horrible but I can’t tear myself away from opportunity and the notion that my life will be enriched by that happy hour or that concert. It usually is though, so I only complain up until I’m actually there. Then I’m glad. Tonight I made a pot of vegetable soup then sat down on my floor to watch TV. Since the bunny ears only give me channels 2 through 13, I stopped on channel 4 and watched The Biggest Loser. It was so good I almost cried but stopped when I realized that Ritz crackers probably taste foul when sogged up by human tears.
- 😭 #CheckItOut #DrSteveBrule 9 hours ago
- I've looked everywhere and still can't find Sally-Struthers-Surprised-Face print leggings. 9 hours ago
- @meeshkabob2 @Kessgrr oh yes I am fully aware. It was just a sexy tweet is all. 12 hours ago
- Stop cursing at me. MT @kevinseccia At the Burrito King in LA you can get a "California Burrito" and it has french fries in it. 13 hours ago
- Listen, Benjamin Netanyahu, you made me late to work today and I'm complaining about it because that's what we do. 22 hours ago